I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cleaning tough spots tips!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Cleaning tough spots tips!

Post by Firebolter »

I was cleaning and prepping the 500 EXCF for the S500 coming up when I kinda stumbled across this great little "new" use for Never Dull! I had a piece of never dull in my hand buffing out some spots on the hubs. I then buffed up the aluminum bits and I had some old cooked on mud stains on the exhaust header that would not come off with just washing, so I took my worn out piece of never dull and used it on the mud stains on the header up by the head and DAMN-BAM, it took that stuff right off and got me back down to bare metal and looking awesome! I then went over the bike and anywhere I had a stain that normal soap and water wouldn't remove, I used the never dull and it would zap the stain straight away. On the plastic, metal anywhere.

Where it really worked even better was on sticker residue and plastic stains. Sticker residue would wipe straight away with little effort and then you just rub/polish the spots with a dry/clean rag when you are done and it makes the bike look so clean! Never Dull is my new stain cleaner in addition to a metal polish/buffer. Makes plastic look so good!
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Cleaning tough spots tips!

Post by Boom Boom »

When do you want me to drop off my bikes.....you the wax on....wax off master.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bill, you have way too much time on your hands.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Wingfixer wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:48 am Bill, you have way too much time on your hands.
You guys just hate my cleaning habits cause it shows how jacked up your bikes are when we ride together! nothing worse than getting passed by a OLD GUY on a CLEAN BIKE :cheers: :killingme:
You know me Pat, having a clean bike is one of my many "OCD" tendencies. Besides, I am 5mph faster on a clean bike!
Lots of cool bikes---