I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GasGas and Husky now @Ellicott City Motorsports

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Ellicott city Motorsports now carries GasGas and Husky in addition to KTM. They had 7-8 Huskies and 5-6 GasGas new bikes on the floor. I haven't been up there in a while but about a month ago they got the dealer stuff set up and new bikes showed up. I didn't see any trials bikes, but they can get them. They also are carrying Fantic electric bicycles and have 1 on the floor.
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: GasGas and Husky now @Ellicott City Motorsports

Post by Twist »

Firebolter wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 am Ellicott city Motorsports now carries GasGas and Husky in addition to KTM. They had 7-8 Huskies and 5-6 GasGas new bikes on the floor. I haven't been up there in a while but about a month ago they got the dealer stuff set up and new bikes showed up. I didn't see any trials bikes, but they can get them. They also are carrying Fantic electric bicycles and have 1 on the floor.
Cool. That's where I bought my KLR (long gone now) and the dealer was very nice to work with there.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I've never actually been in there but I've talked to them several times and basically gotten F-you pricing on every new bike I've asked about. Its their right to do so however, as was mine to buy elsewhere every time.

If they can do Husky warranty work now, I might give them a try for that as they are a lot closer than JTs.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I bought my 2007 KTM525 from them and have used them over the years for tires/changes, parts and such. Yeah, bikes are cheaper from Harold but as dealerships go, I think they are pretty decent. Nice parts dept. they have alot of stuff and get ordered parts pretty quick. They do tire changes fast and are reasonable price. I usually go there and buy a set of off roads and have them installed and usually get out less than 300-
Lots of cool bikes---
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

It was probably 20 years or more the last time I was in there. The only guy around who had a KTM or 2 local in Elkridge was Billy Lord KTMS Only, working out of the house back then. I believe Ellicott picked up the brand because Billy couldn’t swing a dozen bikes at his house. A friend of mine did send me this pic of his new 350 couple weeks ago he just picked from Ellicott. I told him about DAMN Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Firebolter wrote:Ellicott city Motorsports now carries GasGas and Husky in addition to KTM. They had 7-8 Huskies and 5-6 GasGas new bikes on the floor. I haven't been up there in a while but about a month ago they got the dealer stuff set up and new bikes showed up. I didn't see any trials bikes, but they can get them. They also are carrying Fantic electric bicycles and have 1 on the floor.
I never made it over there to look at the Bikes Bill but just to put this out there, JT has leftover 22’ Gas Gas bikes for a deal. I picked one up, as of now their website says a few left but not accurate. They have one 22’ ex350f left if anyone is looking for a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F