I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Old people rock!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Old people rock!

Post by Firebolter »

I saw this on another board where guys were talking about buying modern ADV bikes and old ones and setting them up etc. all the electronics and such. So this is the one guys response to why he decided to buy a new bike-

"My reasoning is I am old and I ain't going to leave my money to no useless grandkid with a weird haircut and a Smartphone wired to his head!! "

Now that shit is funny!
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Old people rock!

Post by Rut Row »

:killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

That's pretty funny but truth be told, the problems of our grandkids generation are almost entirely our (boomers) fault. If we'd have done a better job raising their parents our grandkids would know the difference between a Phillips and flathead screwdriver and would know how to change a lightbulb without calling a handyman.

That said, all my kids are doing just fine so they are all on notice for that reason that I'm spending it all before I kick. I just have one more to get out of college and then it's no holds barred retirement spending :)
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Yup, same here. The day I KNOW I am soon to be transitioning to the next "phase" I'll be pulling alot of my money out and giving it to Shriners and the ASPCA. My grand kids get an education fund (all it can be spent on) but no large sums of money. I want them to make their way and learn how to appreciate a life that you earn, not given. I DAMN sure won't have a "fetterman" in my family!
Lots of cool bikes---
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

If you have a dad like this, you're a lucky boy! When he goes to the nursing home, he'll get his!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I don't have kids, therefor no grandkids. The trick for me is figuring out how to spend my last dollar on my death bed! :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:14 am I don't have kids, therefor no grandkids. The trick for me is figuring out how to spend my last dollar on my death bed! :lol2:
Call me son "Daddy"! :hi5:
Lots of cool bikes---
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Wingfixer wrote:I don't have kids, therefor no grandkids. The trick for me is figuring out how to spend my last dollar on my death bed! :lol2:
The one that dies with the most toys wins!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F