I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN thumb

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN thumb

Post by juddspaintballs »

Twist wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:47 pm Bruce get yourself one of those stress reliever squeeze balls and work it in your hand as much as you can. I went through something similar and that thing got my strength back more quickly that I had imagined.
Like a boob?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

juddspaintballs wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:10 am
Twist wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:47 pm Bruce get yourself one of those stress reliever squeeze balls and work it in your hand as much as you can. I went through something similar and that thing got my strength back more quickly that I had imagined.
Like a boob?
Trying to explain to your wife its a medical necessity…
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

juddspaintballs wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:10 am
Like a boob?
Yeah, exactly like that :cheers:
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Did a little bit of riding in the yard again. Things are looking up :thumbup: Vintage trials bike is easy to ride. Standing on the pegs of my Husky is a bit strange. Feels ok until I just lose my grip, due to not enough strength. Sitting and riding on bigger bikes seems fine. Log hopping may be a ways down the road.
Bruce
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Laoch wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:33 am Did a little bit of riding in the yard again. Things are looking up :thumbup: Vintage trials bike is easy to ride. Standing on the pegs of my Husky is a bit strange. Feels ok until I just lose my grip, due to not enough strength. Sitting and riding on bigger bikes seems fine. Log hopping may be a ways down the road.
Glad to hear you're coming along. It'll be riding season before you know it.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain