I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

For Sale 2019 TM EN250 w/MD Title

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

For Sale 2019 TM EN250 w/MD Title

Post by Firebolter »

SOLD SOLD SOLD Pending Funds

Selling my 2019 TM EN250. 18.2 hours-real hours!Tagged and titled in MD and comes with clean MD Title. TM's are hand made pieces of art. Each motor is hand assembled and port matched. Each frame is hand welded, these bikes are hand assembled from the factory. KYB Forks, TM in house HAND MADE rear shock. Bike tracks and rides like a dream in the trees and roots/rocks, suspension is really nice. Carbon Fiber pipe protector, billet shock linkage protector, AXO skid plate. G2 Barkbusters and guards. almost new Mitas tires, less than 2 hours, still like new. Fresh-new/oiled Twin Air air filter. GOLD X-ring Chain. Bullet Proof Front AND Rear disk guards. Electric start with like new Lipo battery and kicker back up! Battery has been maintained on trickle since replaced in 2021. All manuals that came with. 3.0 gallon large capacity tank. bike can do 90+ miles easily on 1 tank. USFS Pro Circuit brand Spark Arrester/Can.

Added:
KTM Speedo/trip instrument with resettable trip/s and thumb button adjuster. Stock TM unit was not resettable for enduro's or other reset needs, so the KTM unit works great.
Smart Carb-never jet again! This V2 smart carb is awesome. Runs like a train. Pulls down low and chugs clean and then transitions into a rippin' monster from mid to top. Super clean fueling and you can ride this bike from sea level to 10K feet in any temperature or humidity and the bike will just chug down low and scream up top. NEVER JET AGAIN.....Does not vent to the atmosphere, no fuel escapes the system. Very clean design. As good as my Lectron'd KTM 300!

Bike is in excellent condition. No flaws. It is a awesome 250 that cruises down low and just pulls in the muck and slippery stuff then rages when you whack it full throttle. Hand made Italian goodness.

Bike is perfect and literally ready to race. It has been serviced and is ready to add 60:1 fuel and go rip-
Have enough bikes and some new projects so something has to go!

5000.00 with a spare set of rims. No bargins, no trades. Straight up like new bike, perfectly set. up for a really good price!

PM me if interested or missileboy@gmail.com

Last edited by Firebolter on Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of cool bikes---
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Re: For Sale 2019 TM EN250 w/MD Title

Post by Jtrobb »

I tried to DM, but it appears to be stuck in my outbox. I'll take it if no one has dibs.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Jtrobb wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:34 pm I tried to DM, but it appears to be stuck in my outbox. I'll take it if no one has dibs.
It stays in the outbox until he checks his PMs. :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: For Sale 2019 TM EN250 w/MD Title-SALE Pending

Post by Firebolter »

Jtrobb wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:34 pm I tried to DM, but it appears to be stuck in my outbox. I'll take it if no one has dibs.
It's yours-SOLD pending funding
Lots of cool bikes---
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

great to see it stay in the family! :thumbup: I keep meaning to mention: let me know when you decide to let an adventure bike go, my brother wants to get back into the sport at some point. your bikes are always perfect :rickey:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

davej wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:03 pm great to see it stay in the family! :thumbup: I keep meaning to mention: let me know when you decide to let an adventure bike go, my brother wants to get back into the sport at some point. your bikes are always perfect :rickey:
he's had them for over a year now so he's due to replace them soon :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:28 pm he's had them for over a year now so he's due to replace them soon :jack:
Nope, the Tenere and Ducati are good for another year atleast! I do have another new toy and these funds will help cover the blower I want to put on it! BOOST!

Have fun with the bike Jason, it rips!
Lots of cool bikes---