I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2023 DAMN Reunion May 5-7 at Barton.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
kos1
DAMN Wanabe

Re: 2023 DAMN Reunion ??

Post by kos1 »

kos1 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:45 am ... but should be able to make any weekend work.
well :censored: i've got to eat my words. I can't make it anymore, there's a bit more work to be done at my rental than I thought and will need every weekend I can get for now. Hopefully i'll make it out there someday. y'all have fun
'06 DR 650
'81 GL500 (some assembly required)
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: 2023 DAMN Reunion May 5-7 at Barton.

Post by Granville »

Almost an agenda.

Friday-I'm planning on opening the gate at 2:PM and doing a lap to make sure the trails are open. Put some markers-up for you slackers. If anyone wants to check the trails with me or can get there Friday, let me know and I can make some extra of Jim's famous spaghetti with meat sauce. :eats:
Bonfire :freakey:

Saturday- Stands-up at 9:30 for a guided tour of 10-miles of super single track. If you can make it up the Dragon Tail and then to the top of the hill, group picture. :cheers:
2:PM Adventure Ride around Savage River & Saint John's Rock :thumbup:
Bigger Bonefire :freakey: :freakey:

Sunday-Gates close by 11:AM

There is a liability waiver that everyone is required to sign :deal:
Bonus Points for those that can bring a little firewood or bring a chainsaw and take out some dead stuff.

Please chime-in and let me know who will be there Friday/Saturday? :lurker:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sounds pretty awesome Jim!
Granville wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:44 pm Almost an agenda.

Friday-I'm planning on opening the gate at 2:PM and doing a lap to make sure the trails are open. Put some markers-up for you slackers. If anyone wants to check the trails with me or can get there Friday, let me know and I can make some extra of Jim's famous spaghetti with meat sauce. :eats:

Saturday- Stands-up at 9:30 for a guided tour of 10-miles of super single track. If you can make it up the Dragon Tail and then to the top of the hill, group picture. :cheers:

Bonus Points for those that can bring a little firewood or bring a chainsaw and take out some dead stuff.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

Bucho wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:05 pm Sounds pretty awesome Jim!
Granville wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:44 pm Almost an agenda.

I'll be there ASAP friday. granvilles spaghetti is 5 star fare. Probably have to split before the adventure ride, its sort of my anniversary.... :roost:

who else is in? :lurker:
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I should be there later Fri w/ kiddo (if Phoo comes and brings those size Y6 boots! His Y4s don't fit anymore :dry: ) He doesn't get home from school until ~4.

Currently have a bike transportation problem. Have a 1100# crate in the van. Would have it broken down and unloaded by now but they shipped us the wrong stuff. Still fighting vendor to return. Need to get it the F out of my van by Thurs :frustrated:
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
BamBam
DAMN Expert

Post by BamBam »

I'd like to visit for the event (Saturday only)

Been raining cats and dogs here for more than a few days. What are we expecting for conditions - camping and trails??
2016 PitsterPro LXR-250f (Chinesium-KTM)
2001 Honda XR 200
History.... 1997 KDX 220, 1977 Ossa Phantom GPIII
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ive been sick and missing work. Im not going to be able to take leave and make it this weekend.

Have fun guys
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:01 pm Ive been sick and missing work. Im not going to be able to take leave and make it this weekend.

Have fun guys
Hope you fell better soon, It sucks to be feeling poorly when the weather is getting nice.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Sorry hear you are not feeling well and going to miss this Bucho! I was really looking forward to giving you a guided tour. The guided tour will always e there for you!

The weather is looking good. I will be there Friday for the high achievers :cheers:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer and Skinny-J will be there at 2p on Friday. Looking forward to seeing you guys and some of Jim's spaghetti!

SJ