I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ADV ride in the mountains

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

ADV ride in the mountains

Post by Firebolter »

If you got the balls-I don't!

Lots of cool bikes---
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: ADV ride in the mountains

Post by Bucho »

Im glad to know the bike is plenty capable. And if you made a poor decision (or total mistake). And found yourself in that terrain, you could ride the bike through it.

But doesnt seem like much fun to do that on purpose to yourself. Id imagine the risk of hurting yourself when crashing has to go up quite a bit too
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: ADV ride in the mountains

Post by Firebolter »

Bucho wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:29 pm Im glad to know the bike is plenty capable. And if you made a poor decision (or total mistake). And found yourself in that terrain, you could ride the bike through it.

But doesnt seem like much fun to do that on purpose to yourself. Id imagine the risk of hurting yourself when crashing has to go up quite a bit too
Yeah, I feel the same way. 500enduro is about as big as I would want on that stuff. That is some legit ST and some tough sections. T7 is tall too! What gets me is riding a big bike like that in super technical stuff with a manual clutch-BRUTAL! And 450 lbs is still 450 lbs no matter how good the bike is.
Lots of cool bikes---