I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

March Emmitsburg Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

March Emmitsburg Ride

Post by Bucho »

Weather this time of the year is tricky. But for the moment we are looking at Saturday 3/11.

Ill have the Pink loop marked out (with a nice new section on it!). Im also planning on marking out another trail or two (maybe the other side of creek trail).

For any new people, the pink loop is relatively easy. Just fun. There are other sections that are harder if you want more challenge.

If people would like, we can do burgers or sausage for a hot lunch.

As usual, please tell me you are coming. Dont just show up. I dont own the property. If we have a lot of interest, I may have to cap the ride. So speak up early if you want a spot.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Start around 0930–1000

1. Phil/Bucho
2. HuskyMatt
4. Steve
6. Calvin
7. Motomofo
8. Keith?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
HuskyMatt
DAMN n00b

Re: March Emmitsburg Ride

Post by HuskyMatt »

I'm in.
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I'm out. :( Going to be in PA that day. Fingers crossed for good weather for everyone.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

In. :thumbup:
Bruce
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'm hoping to actually be able to get back out soon. I've got my forks at T-Bone & Earl's where they're trying to find a solution to my gouged fork lower. Marzocchi parts are not the easiest to come by. :censored:
DTW
DAMN n00b

Post by DTW »

I’d love to be in, but I am moving to Georgia the weekend before this. Before I go, I wanted to thank you for all your generosity in hosting these rides and coaching and spotting and picking my bike up a dozen times on the few rides we did have. It was awesome and I really appreciate it.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

DTW wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:36 am I’d love to be in, but I am moving to Georgia the weekend before this. Before I go, I wanted to thank you for all your generosity in hosting these rides and coaching and spotting and picking my bike up a dozen times on the few rides we did have. It was awesome and I really appreciate it.
Im glad you had fun while you were here. I hope you find good things (and riding) down in the South East.

You are welcome. When I was the new guy, I appreciate the people who went out of their way to help me. Lets all pay it forward.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:11 am I'm hoping to actually be able to get back out soon. I've got my forks at T-Bone & Earl's where they're trying to find a solution to my gouged fork lower. Marzocchi parts are not the easiest to come by. :censored:
Glad to hear you will be back riding soon!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Well, I don't have anything planned that day and I don't have a good reason not to. I'm a solid maybe.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

In-
Lots of cool bikes---