I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Member - Motomofo

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

New Member - Motomofo

Post by Motomofo »

Howdy All,

Thanks for having me. My name is Chris. I recently transplanted from MD to PA and am in the Fairfield area. I've been riding for 4 years now. I started with racing (predominantly SXCS) simply for access to riding. About 2 years ago I linked up with the R&T folks and have been riding with them since, as well as sprinkling in some racing, dual sports and a bit of trials. I enjoy tight single track and technical riding, obstacles, etc. I'm not much on a trials bike yet but do enjoy it. Just need to carve away more time from life's chores to ride and practice. Prior to riding, my background is BMX, dirt jumping and MTB. I have had street bikes and still have a few choppers but really haven't ridden them much at all since getting a dirt bike. I just like being in the woods, doing whatever... Oh, I also enjoy wrenching on my bikes, talking about bikes, riding, etc.

Thanks to HuskyMatt for recommending the board to me. I may know a few other members via R&T as well.

Somehow the riding season never ends yet every year there is a start to a new season to get psyched about. All the best to everyone to get out and enjoy a new season of 2-wheeled adventures.
WOODS.... :thumbup:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: New Member - Motomofo

Post by Bucho »

Howdy new guy.

What bike or bikes do you have?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Another border jumper. :lol2:
Bruce
John F
DAMN Expert

Post by John F »

Welcome. I think my old riding buddy Pablo rides with R&T. If he does, say hi. Great guy

John
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

Post by Motomofo »

Hey Fellas!

Yes, I jumped across, just barely. I don't regret it. Still work in MD and the drive is long but when I'm home, I'm home.

I know Pablo. Just rode Locust Gap with him, Husky Matt, and another last Sunday. Pablo is fun to ride with. We get along well.

I'm currently beating on a '18 XCW 250. It's my first dirt bike to speak of, has treated me well and puts a smile on my face. I also have a '20 GG TXT 250 for the trial work. The pair keep me busy enough.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Motomofo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm
I'm currently beating on a '18 XCW 250. It's my first dirt bike to speak of, has treated me well and puts a smile on my face. I also have a '20 GG TXT 250 for the trial work. The pair keep me busy enough.
Im hosting a ride this coming Saturday. Pretty close to you. There is a thread for it in the Rides section. March Emmitsburg ride or something like that
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
HuskyMatt
DAMN n00b

Post by HuskyMatt »

Welcome new guy! :thumbup:
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

Post by Motomofo »

Bucho wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:54 pm
Motomofo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 pm
Im hosting a ride this coming Saturday. Pretty close to you. There is a thread for it in the Rides section. March Emmitsburg ride or something like that
Nice! Thank you. I'll look for it and join in.
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

Post by Motomofo »

HuskyMatt wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:27 pm Welcome new guy! :thumbup:
Thanks Matt. Seems you are pleased to no longer be the "newest guy". :amazon:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

If you want to scratch some new off that trials bike give me a yell. Seem to be riding most weekends. I assume you have a FRO permit if was riding at Locust Gap. I plan to do more scouting at FRO for more trials related stuff. Welcome
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr