I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Emmitsburg Ride, 4/15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Emmitsburg Ride, 4/15

Post by Bucho »

Emmitsburg Ride at my private spot this Saturday. I haven't been able to ride these past few weeks and I'm getting upset about it. I"m not sure how the weather is going to play out. But short of a total rainout, I'll be there.

Please let me know ifyou are interested. It should be a good time. At the moment we can say a 0915-0930 start till whenever in the afternoon.

If there are just a few of us we will park up by the Gray House on the PA side.

1. Bucho/Phil
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Emmitsburg Ride, 4/15

Post by Boom Boom »

Thanks for offer and sure could use a ride there however Candytown Trials is on sunday and kitchen pass is only good for one day this weekend
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:37 pm Emmitsburg Ride at my private spot this Saturday. I haven't been able to ride these past few weeks and I'm getting upset about it. I"m not sure how the weather is going to play out. But short of a total rainout, I'll be there.

Please let me know ifyou are interested. It should be a good time. At the moment we can say a 0915-0930 start till whenever in the afternoon.

If there are just a few of us we will park up by the Gray House on the PA side.

1. Bucho/Phil
I had to take down a big white oak that was diseased and I've rented a splitter for this weekend to bust it up for firewood. I'll be thinking about all the fun you're having while trying not to lose any fingers.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yeah, this probably isn't the best Saturday. I might be out there riding by myself.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

Post by Motomofo »

Dang it! I'm out as well due to conflict. Thanks for setting it up and the invite, nonetheless. Enjoy!
WOODS.... :thumbup:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I brought a friend out this morning to ride. He hadnt ridden a bike for 20 years. I put him on my Xtrainer. It was just misting a little rain as we geared up and got started. In 2 mins it was absolutely pouring.

Luckily my buddy didnt have any problems. We skipped the harder trails but we had a good time.

Maybe an hour after we quit it stopped raining, the sun came out and it was a nice afternoon for running a chainsaw.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200