I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Moab-Pritchett Canyon video-AWESOME

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Moab-Pritchett Canyon video-AWESOME

Post by Firebolter »

The CAMEL ADV crew were back at Moab and they rode something we rode, but it looks like they rode it in the reverse direction than we did from my memory! These guys are animals! Definitely some sections I remember clearly (especially the rock hill they went out towards the end of the video, we went down that)-After watching this, glad we did ride the other direction! And it is wet and greasy for them! Holly cow dude-good stuff. If you haven't been to Moab, you need to go! Some of the best off roading in the country IMO. The views are just so spectacular.

For the guys that went, that area where the CAMEL guys meet the SxS guys, that's where we ran into all those jeep guys that thought we were crazy and we told them we thought they were crazy!-Best trip ever!

Lots of cool bikes---
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Moab-Pritchett Canyon video-AWESOME

Post by Bucho »

Thanks for posting. I love watching that stuff
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Motomofo
DAMN n00b

Post by Motomofo »

That's RAD. Very cool. Can't imagine riding that on such a large heavy bike.....and now I want one.
WOODS.... :thumbup:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Great video! I do recognize the trail! And yeah, i'm glad we rode it the direction we did!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.