I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

south jersey dualsport

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

I'm gettin' excited!

Post by Rut Row » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 am

The weekend is almost here! :rayof:

I'm SOOOOOOO looking forward to the SJER DS ride... :loveit:

meeting new DAMN Riders... :hi5:

swilling beer... :cheers:

riding with old friends... :whoop:

shakingsandoutofmyshorts... :jack:

for those meeting at the Ches House at 1900 Saturday, if you get there before us park in a conspicuous spot. If we get there first, look for Bucho's white Chevy :thumbup:

my cell is (two 4 oh) six oh 1 - five 7 oh 5
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: south jersey dualsport

Post by 401dan » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am

:loveit: YES YES YES :thumbup: I FEEL THE SAND BENETH MY FEET !!! :hi5: what BEACH are we ridding at again :screwy: sorry wrong sand :harhar: :lol2: hope there women in bikini's anyway :poser:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Kyler wrote:
Daves08excr wrote:Sallydog i will have your chair with me to give back to you. :thumbup:
uhhh... SallyDog - he forgot to mention the storage and handling fee... :shrug:

it can be satisfied by granting access to the DAMN Riders present to your DAMN keg :cheers: and that legendary DAMN coffee pot in the morning! :rayof:
ill save some spots and there will be coffee in the morning... little pot.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK

Skyclad

Post by Skyclad » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 am

Though I doubt anyone will see this until you get back, I am out. Caught some sort of summer crud and don't think trying to mix riding with hacking a lung out would be a good idea. Have fun. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

FourStroke

Post by FourStroke » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 pm

How did you guys make out? We didn't take one picture the whole day (signs of a good ride). I'm totally exhausted. The steak at the end was Awesome! I saw a lot of guys with helmet cams...............

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

that jersey mud :hitsthefan: and sand and whoops :frustrated: whoops :frustrated: and whoops :whoop: and oh yea more :censored: whoops :wallbash: DAMN near whooped my ass. :whoop: :poser: :harhar: i got some good video of the 3 mud ponds sally dog went swimming in :harhar: cant keep that dog out of the water and mud :knary: i went down one good time in sand :bow: but was great single track :loveit: im in for next time. :thumbup: i will edit and post some pics and video this week :hi5: good seing everyone now i have got to get this DAMN sand out of my shorts :rant: :foul:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

This is called NJ Sand...

Post by Rut Row » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

and a pic of the DAMN sign

I have some video of the sand hole too and will post later

It was a blast and I enjoyed whooping it up. Boy do they like their whoops. Did I say they had a few whoops? :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:21 pm

That was FUN!!! I wouldn't have minded if there were not so many whoops, but otherwise it was perfect. Weather was great, and the rain made the sand a lot easier to ride.

The hero section was perfect. What a day. The old XR is a lot of fun to ride in that stuff.

I wanted more trail at the end - I wasn't ready to be done just yet.

Did I mention it was fun? :rayof:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Whoops, what Whoops? There were whoops there? :lol2: I had a great time, but need to learn to ration my water supply (or at least check it at the gas stop). I ran out at about mile 50. Even after all my bitching and cursing :foul: :censored: of the whoops, I still had a blast. It would be neat if there was a way to track how many miles of whoops there actually were all together. By the last long set after the hero section, I could hardly stand anymore. :knary: I definitely need to get myself into better shape :gdog:

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm

I'll try to edit some video this week too.