I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

Post by Rut Row »

AD Army, eh? I'll bet you have to report, salute and request permission before... er... :poser:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:AD Army, eh? I'll bet you have to report, salute and request permission before... er... :poser:
I salute allright... :poser: :poser: :poser:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

am not :whip: .....just feel guilty if I don't put forth my time with my lil' one. Would love to do that tat...but for myself, it's gotta be next year or sometime after when I have enough vacation.
Currently looking at Nova Scotia and New Foundland as a possibility for next year though (which would eat all my time up yet again :deal: ). Can't wait to be retarded like some people on here.
Oops... I meant retired :lol2:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:WTF? :dirtdog:
oh Code ol' buddy... :nono:

hope you got some recently :smoking:

cuz you ain't gettin' any in a while! :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:

I don't know what she's :dirtdog: about. Nothing was said to get her upset, just that I'm not whipped. hmmmmm...can't win I suppose. You try to be good and you still manage to :frustrated: :wallbash: My head hurts..... Maybe it was the feeling guilty thing...let me rephrase...I love spending time with my son, and feel guilty when I don't. :dry:

and as a disclaimer, my original post was not based off of how my wife treats me, but how I have seen others wives treat them. Mine rides, so she understands :hug: :angel:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:
Kyler wrote:

I don't know what she's :dirtdog: about. Nothing was said to get her upset, just that I'm not whipped. hmmmmm...can't win I suppose. You try to be good and you still manage to :frustrated: :wallbash: My head hurts..... Maybe it was the feeling guilty thing...let me rephrase...I love spending time with my son, and feel guilty when I don't. :dry:

and as a disclaimer, my original post was not based off of how my wife treats me, but how I have seen others wives treat them. Mine rides, so she understands :hug: :angel:
Good try Code - I'm on my third and final try at matrimony - you don't have to explain anything to me

Here's what I've learned - repeat after me - "Yes dear, you are right" :angel:

The wise man allows his bride to know she's in charge even when she isn't! :hi5:
Ken
Kath

Post by Kath »

I didn't even get as far as you wanting to spend time with your son. That wasn't it. I was just like, dayum....the original post makes me sound like a nagging gestapo.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

[
Currently looking at Nova Scotia and New Foundland as a possibility for next year though (which would eat all my time up yet again :deal: ).

My brother has done a Nova Scotia trip twice (w/ wife riding pillion). Says the Cabot trail is excellent.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kath wrote:I didn't even get as far as you wanting to spend time with your son. That wasn't it. I was just like, dayum....the original post makes me sound like a nagging gestapo.
But Kath - we ALL know that isn't true - it is just man-talk :freakey:
Ken