I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:
Good try Code - I'm on my third and final try at matrimony - you don't have to explain anything to me

Here's what I've learned - repeat after me - "Yes dear, you are right" :angel:

The wise man allows his bride to know she's in charge even when she isn't! :hi5:
yep, 3rd Time is the charm - at least it better be.... :brows:

"Yes dear, you are right" - only works if you are paying attention or they sneak stuff in... this is the main pitfall of "spousal listening mode"

Any man who say's he is the king or the head of his household is single and lives alone.... :lol2: :lol2:

Personally, being a new dad is awesome - it's tiring as crap - but awesome... Now if only I can get the mrs to quit taking pics every 15 minutes I will be good...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

hondahawkrider wrote: Personally, being a new dad is awesome - it's tiring as crap - but awesome... Now if only I can get the mrs to quit taking pics every 15 minutes I will be good...
Yeah...fatherhood in that picture depicts "awesome" :harhar: If I had to title that image, it would be something like this... " :wallbash: WHY?!!!!!! " :poser:

That's alright...wait til you get to potty training. My poor wife has taken the brunt of that and is also on the border of :wallbash: and :censored: :foul: :censored:
:wallbash: Am so proud of her though. :bow: I've tried, and just do not have the amount of patience nor can I go without sleep for as long. She probably can't either, but she sure does do a good job covering it up.

ps. SORRY BOUT THE THREAD JACK. We should make our own thread on fatherhood. :harhar: :lol2: :harhar: Funny stuff.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:ps. SORRY BOUT THE THREAD JACK. We should make our own thread on fatherhood. :harhar: :lol2: :harhar: Funny stuff.
I have some good stories of being a single custodial parent of three teenage daughters... :censored:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Bring the tread back..

Anyway.. Based upon some advanced notice - I 'd be down for doing the TAT....

My main issues would be about how to get back to the truck and trailer - technically you are supposed to go East to West - but some have done in the other ways..

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244719

Thoughts?
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
dwdorr1

Post by dwdorr1 »

hondahawkrider wrote:Bring the tread back..

My main issues would be about how to get back to the truck and trailer - technically you are supposed to go East to West - but some have done in the other ways..

Thoughts?

I found a guy from TN on advrider that said he could probably help with shuttling people and bikes back across the state so we can do east-west. I'm thinking about the 2nd half of October, so I can go to the DS camput in PA in early Oct. Thoughts?

r/Dave
dwdorr1

Post by dwdorr1 »

dwdorr1 wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:Bring the tread back..

Thoughts?

I found a guy from TN on advrider that said he could probably help with shuttling people and bikes back across the state so we can do east-west. I'm thinking about the 2nd half of October, so I can go to the DS camput in PA in early Oct. Thoughts?

r/Dave

I'm referring to Skyclad's DS ride in early Oct - he called "Seven Mountains Campout in Pennsylvania". After that I'm free to go do some TAT riding