Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Has anyone from here ridden the TAT or parts of it?

Post by Rut Row » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

AD Army, eh? I'll bet you have to report, salute and request permission before... er... :poser:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Kyler wrote:AD Army, eh? I'll bet you have to report, salute and request permission before... er... :poser:
I salute allright... :poser: :poser: :poser:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

am not :whip: .....just feel guilty if I don't put forth my time with my lil' one. Would love to do that tat...but for myself, it's gotta be next year or sometime after when I have enough vacation.
Currently looking at Nova Scotia and New Foundland as a possibility for next year though (which would eat all my time up yet again :deal: ). Can't wait to be retarded like some people on here.
Oops... I meant retired :lol2:

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Kath wrote:WTF? :dirtdog:
oh Code ol' buddy... :nono:

hope you got some recently :smoking:

cuz you ain't gettin' any in a while! :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Kyler wrote:

I don't know what she's :dirtdog: about. Nothing was said to get her upset, just that I'm not whipped. hmmmmm...can't win I suppose. You try to be good and you still manage to :frustrated: :wallbash: My head hurts..... Maybe it was the feeling guilty thing...let me rephrase...I love spending time with my son, and feel guilty when I don't. :dry:

and as a disclaimer, my original post was not based off of how my wife treats me, but how I have seen others wives treat them. Mine rides, so she understands :hug: :angel:

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

code wrote:
Kyler wrote:

I don't know what she's :dirtdog: about. Nothing was said to get her upset, just that I'm not whipped. hmmmmm...can't win I suppose. You try to be good and you still manage to :frustrated: :wallbash: My head hurts..... Maybe it was the feeling guilty thing...let me rephrase...I love spending time with my son, and feel guilty when I don't. :dry:

and as a disclaimer, my original post was not based off of how my wife treats me, but how I have seen others wives treat them. Mine rides, so she understands :hug: :angel:
Good try Code - I'm on my third and final try at matrimony - you don't have to explain anything to me

Here's what I've learned - repeat after me - "Yes dear, you are right" :angel:

The wise man allows his bride to know she's in charge even when she isn't! :hi5:
Ken

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:05 pm

I didn't even get as far as you wanting to spend time with your son. That wasn't it. I was just like, dayum....the original post makes me sound like a nagging gestapo.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 pm

[
Currently looking at Nova Scotia and New Foundland as a possibility for next year though (which would eat all my time up yet again :deal: ).

My brother has done a Nova Scotia trip twice (w/ wife riding pillion). Says the Cabot trail is excellent.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 am

Kath wrote:I didn't even get as far as you wanting to spend time with your son. That wasn't it. I was just like, dayum....the original post makes me sound like a nagging gestapo.
But Kath - we ALL know that isn't true - it is just man-talk :freakey:
Ken