I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Greenridge July 10-12

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Greenridge July 10-12

Post by Grady » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Jessie and I will be at Greenridge this weekend with a few friends camping. Not everyone in the group rides, so it's mostly a party weekend. But we're still taking the bikes to do a little riding. If anyone else is going to be there, let me know. Maybe we could meet up for a ride.

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Greenridge July 10-12

Post by mdubya » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Grady wrote:Jessie and I will be at Greenridge this weekend with a few friends camping. Not everyone in the group rides, so it's mostly a party weekend. But we're still taking the bikes to do a little riding. If anyone else is going to be there, let me know. Maybe we could meet up for a ride.
What time are you getting there Friday? If I can't do Friday, I might be up for a Saturday afternoon ride. I haven't ridden real dirt yet this year so I should be pretty pathetic until I have a few laps under my belt and a few RockStars as well. :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

We should be there around noon on Friday. Jessie is still new and nervous, so Friday will be mostly be easy dual sport with little to no ORV. Saturday, I'm game for anything. We usually stay at site 36 on Gordon Rd. As long as the sites available Friday, thats where we'll be.

webmost

Post by webmost » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

Lemme talk to the Bionic Freckle and see if I can come out and play. I can get there Friday evening, if I can get my new trail pegs on Thursday night.

I am also new, but not nervous.

mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 am

Tony,

I might be out on Sunday. How late do you think you'll stay?
bunch of bike I don't ride...

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Sunday will probably be a short day. We'll probably leave around 3:00pm, but I'm not sure if we'll be doing any riding on Sunday. If anyone is going to be there this weekend, give me a call. four 4 three 9 eight 5 zero 7 three 7

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Bad news on Gordon Rd. To my surprise, they have begun to repair the two areas where the road was washed out. The one that had the skinny stretch of land left, is completely repaired. The other one is just beginning repair.
On a happier note Town Creek is now crossable.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Here's a little clip crossing Town Creek. I crossed once with no problem, then decided to hit it with a little more speed on the way back. :brows: Picked a bad line and went into a deeper section which ended up geting me soaked. :frustrated: I had to finish the ride driping wet. Jessie decided not to try.

http://www.mydeo.com/videodownload.asp? ... CID=273444

Save copy http://www.mydeo.com/videosavecopy.asp? ... CID=273444

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 am

Grady wrote:Here's a little clip crossing Town Creek. I crossed once with no problem, then decided to hit it with a little more speed on the way back. :brows: Picked a bad line and went into a deeper section which ended up geting me soaked. :frustrated: I had to finish the ride driping wet. Jessie decided not to try.

http://www.mydeo.com/videodownload.asp? ... CID=273444

Save copy http://www.mydeo.com/videosavecopy.asp? ... CID=273444
very cool - my first crossing was somewhat wimpy by comparison.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

the Duchess

Post by the Duchess » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 am

Um yeah :shrug: , at the end of the video that is me saying Holy Shite :-o ! There is NO WAY that I am doing that! Mostly because my jersey is white.......