I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Friday PA Rides

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Re: Who has RAC permits?

Post by Hare »

its going to be friday tomorrow, so we are RAC bound, we meet 7am at the I-83 and Rt. 439 Park and Ride. the other rides were gravy runs, this time we are going to stick to the tougher stuff
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Re: Friday PA Rides

Post by Hare »

changed the name but the ride remains the same, this week should be mostly fun with some tough stuff here and there.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Looks awesome Hare! I am sticking close to home this weekend, but I might just join you one of these weeks.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Jan 19th RAC Access Permit & Yuengling Brewery Tour

Yuengling is America's Oldest Brewery in Pottsville, PA

A few of us are headed up to Pottsville to get our yearly riding permits for the Reading Anthracite area. We figured on doing the beer tour the same day. Any and all are welcome, we are leaving the I-83 & Rt. 439 Park & Ride (last exit in MD) by 7am. a prompt departure with no stops and hauling ass should put us there by 9am (or meet or beat us up there) leaving enough time for the brewery tour at 10:30 a couple blocks away. If theres a crazy line we'll grab breakfast or something then hit the tour and get our permits afterwards.

cost is $100. for the year