I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

not computer savy

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
AccidentalWheelie

not computer savy

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

i uploaded my 1st awesome edited video to youtube ready to post it here and my audio was held for some reason. i dont want to post it yet because even bike exhaust is muted. i am trying mediafire now like 4stroke recomended :shrug: maybe ill get grady to help me out one day this week
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Re: not computer savy

Post by crofrog »

http://www.vimeo.com/

The one true video place.
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Mediafire was good when I first found it, but like all things it changes down the road. Now they are charging for what used to be free. I needed to upload there because my resolution sucked & photobucket would compress it, and make it worse. Your cam is good & looks fine on the other sites. A slow internet connection (at work) can mute a video.
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Sounds like the software you used to edit your video hasn't been registered, so the audio is muted. Your video on youtube says not authorized by WMG (warners music group). Try editing it with other software, or you may have to register (pay) for the full version of what your using??
AccidentalWheelie

Post by AccidentalWheelie »

i used windows movie maker/ and music off my cds loaded on computer
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Youtube is pretty good at recognizing copyrighted music and automatically mutes the sound to your videos if it finds any. Try uploading to another hosting site, or use more obscure/ independent music.
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

Im having trouble too, I cant get my mac to recognize my motocom recorder :foul: :rant: :foul: :wallbash: :censored: WTF do I do??
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)