Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
webmost

Re: Pine Barrens - Who's In?

Post by webmost » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:54 am

DAMNistas

A buddy from Atlantic County just sent me a news release, the details of which I won't bore you with, but the gist of it is that Zoo Joisey's finest will be harvesting tickets this coming weekend, under the guise of saving lives from drunk drivers. The news release made special mention of motorcycles. So while in NJ, watch out for the guys in funny hats. The constabulary has itchy palms. :bandit:

sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:04 am

webmost wrote:DAMNistas

A buddy from Atlantic County just sent me a news release, the details of which I won't bore you with, but the gist of it is that Zoo Joisey's finest will be harvesting tickets this coming weekend, under the guise of saving lives from drunk drivers. The news release made special mention of motorcycles. So while in NJ, watch out for the guys in funny hats. The constabulary has itchy palms. :bandit:

i doubt we will see even 1 cop
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK

webmost

Post by webmost » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 am

Holiday weekend. I bet you a beer on my ride from Dull-Aware to Wharton down Rt 40 I see three. You in?

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am

webmost wrote:Holiday weekend. I bet you a beer on my ride from Dull-Aware to Wharton down Rt 40 I see three. You in?
Lets start a pool for the number of LEOs spotted on the drive in.

Bucho doesn't count...

I'm guessing 6 between Fredneck and Wharton - we have to go up the Joisey Pike and that ought to be good for 4-5 alone!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 am

i'm betting on one from when you hit dirt untill you hit asphalt again. :dry: takin a shower and hitting the road. will be there around lunch. my cell is 732 948 4093 in case someone gets lost. dont want the jersey devil to get ya.. :harhar: dont forget to bring "bug f_ck".
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 pm

!!! Attention !!!! Anyone coming to the Jersey ride. If anyone has a spare helmet for Sallydog to use, could you please bring it. I just talked to him, and he is somehow missing his helmet. If no one has one, He'll have to drive back home tonight to get one :fitz: I think it's like a 3 hour round trip for him, so I'm sure he'd really appreciate it.

crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

I've got a few spares I'll throw them in the truck.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

thanks, ill let him know. I only have one spare, and its an old spraypainted street helmet.

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 pm

IM OUT! just got laid off :foul: :censored: :rant: . MD STATE BUDGET CUTS MEANS UPPER MANAGER CUTS AT AUTO ZONE :salute: . DAMN BASTARDS WAITING TO SEE IF THEY OFFER ANOTHER POSITION I CAN DO. :dry: GOING TO GREEN RIDGE WITH DAVE TO UNWIND :eats: :freakey: :kumbaya: YOU GUYS HAVE FUN. :thumbup: TEAR THOSE SAND WHOOPS UP :harhar: :lol2:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Gettin ready to get on the road in the next hour or so, we'll probally roll in the AM.