I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mtn or similar this weekend?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Re: Shade Mtn or similar this weekend?

Post by mullethead774 »

It wouldn't matter. I ride around all day doing raspberries in my helmet anyway.
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Dear LORD, what will happen when both of you guys are unemployed with nothing but idle time for the brain :screwy:
OBTW oldman, nice bald head comment. For that smartass remark you can count on doing Moose trail both directions and in the snow.
:ride:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Post by Loosescrew »

How well do ya think the SXV will do in that race?(old fart GP)
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

If you ride like Mullet was at Shade, I could kick your ass with my clapped out trail 50. :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Boom Boom wrote:Dear LORD, what will happen when both of you guys are unemployed with nothing but idle time for the brain :screwy:
OBTW oldman, nice bald head comment. For that smartass remark you can count on doing Moose trail both directions and in the snow.
Idle time, here I come!!! First time in 34+ years...
:loveit: :loveit: :loveit:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Loosescrew wrote:How well do ya think the SXV will do in that race?(old fart GP)
At Shade you can use the YZ... :roost: :roost:
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

OldmanX wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Dear LORD, what will happen when both of you guys are unemployed with nothing but idle time for the brain :screwy:
It ain't all it's cracked up to be. With idle time comes idle funds. :bull: Do you think I'd be using this time to sit in front of this tube if Fruitloop & i could afford to be somewhere else riding? Donations are being accepted at....

Oh & bring that little ol' 50 on out here. I think i can take ya as long as they dont put a fresh batch of sticky buns at the finish line. :fitz:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

mullethead774 wrote:
OldmanX wrote:
It ain't all it's cracked up to be. With idle time comes idle funds. :bull: Do you think I'd be using this time to sit in front of this tube if Fruitloop & i could afford to be somewhere else riding? Donations are being accepted at....

Oh & bring that little ol' 50 on out here. I think i can take ya as long as they dont put a fresh batch of sticky buns at the finish line. :fitz:
Preparation, man...preparation. :pimp:

Here's something for your idle time: http://rufcutriders.com/index.php?topic=1146.0 :deal: Rufus is giving away a bunch of free cross stitching stuff.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mullethead774 »

Tried your link there X & got this. "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." I'd be hurt If I had feelings. I'll try another way in.
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

mullethead774 wrote:Tried your link there X & got this. "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." I'd be hurt If I had feelings. I'll try another way in.
I just clicked on it and it isn't the "missing" choice. You may need to log in there in order to view it.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale