I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GR Sun (11/29) at 1100

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: GR Sun (11/29) at 1100

Post by Rut Row »

biffer99 wrote:We will be there around 9 in a white tacoma with wr450 and dr200
I'll get there around 10 :thumbup:

Bucho can't come, work related :boohoo:

Look for my beat up red Chevy and equally beat up KTM! :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

f_ck it! I'm on my way. There will always be time to get work done, but there won't be many more nice days like this. Later departure time than I hoped, but I should be there around 11:00. Thanks to my awesome wife who supported my decision. :loveit:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Stupid work! I"m always happy for my job security and the ability to make some overtime, but this morning I was ready to go home and go riding. I really didn't wan't to stay late. Looks like you guys had a great day weather wise. Hope you all had fun out there for me.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Stupid work! I"m always happy for my job security and the ability to make some overtime, but this morning I was ready to go home and go riding. I really didn't wan't to stay late. Looks like you guys had a great day weather wise. Hope you all had fun out there for me.
The weather was perfect and the ORV in great shape :loveit:

except for one or two deep mud holes :frustrated:

okay, except for the last one which I high-sided in... :foul:

The traffic coming back really sucked tho :fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

We had a bunch of old faces and a few new ones! Dom made it too but I didn't get a pic.

restukey

Biffer's noob BIL from Boston. Talk about a long commute for a ride! He set a new record - 6 biffs on the first lap!

What! A picture of Biffer?

New guy (sorry - forgot your name already :frustrated: )

another new guy - Bart - right? And he ain't slow either :roost:

The Grady - he really tore the ORV up on his new Husky

Last but not least... dirtygrunt & Jr.

Ken
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

DAMN traffic going east was a bitch :frustrated:
I'm glad I head north on 81.

Great weather today. We bailed early cuz TJ decided to create one too many bow waves and managed to get soaked :dirtdog:
And then he was cold. :boohoo:
I don't give him any crap cuz then he won't come next time, and I'm glad to have my son as a ridding buddy.

We had a good full lap, and got to say "Hey" to a few folks.

It's time to find TJ a bigger bike :deal:

Loved the beat up DR200 :lol2:
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Ahh Grady, nice to see the MD tag on the 510. She likes to rip, just twist the grip :ride:
What a wonderful day for a ride :rayof:
3 of us northern boyz put in a big day up in coal country, bark busting single track all day followed up with a stop at a hole in the wall that served up some killer grub :eats: , what a great day :loveit:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I am so bummed I had to miss today. The weather was mocking me all day. I will be there the next time I can stand up straight without knee buckling pain. Until then, back to Dr. Feelgoood for me.

BTW-there was an accident on 70 between Hancock and Breezewood that closed the interstate. Add the end of Thanksgiving weekend traffic and it was a mess on Route 70.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Yeah, ditto on the traffic...took about 3 1/2 hours to get home! It was well worth the drive though to get in one last ride with everyone and drink some of that CIDER! I am headed out of town for a few weeks, coming back for Christmas, then leaving for the next 3 months. Thanks for showing my brother Matt a good time - I'm certain that he'll be back on the bike next time he's out. Hopefully something other than the DR200, haha...that thing is going to need some work.

Take care boyz...catch ya on the flip side...
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Good to see everyone again. I got to put more faces to screen names, again. My last lap with frogman was a blast. Just what I needed to end the day. Drive home was almost 2 hours longer with the traffic.

That was DAMN good cider, ken. What's the recipe?