I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

DAMN reunion 2010

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Miss Spilt

Re: DAMN reunion 2010

Post by Miss Spilt » Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 pm

XRAnimal wrote:Miss Spilt - is this you?

Yes indeed, that's me. You should see the hand without the bandage, looks like someone took a blowtorch to it. Of course, that's kinda how it feels when you pour Liquid Bandage on it, so I suppose it's appropriate.

Incidentally, I didn't know it was possible to actually bruise one of your boobs. I was wrong, the left one is black and blue, among a few other spots.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Wed May 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Miss Spilt wrote:Incidentally, I didn't know it was possible to actually bruise one of your boobs. I was wrong, the left one is black and blue, among a few other spots.
somebody has to say it... :shrug:

No pics, didn't happen! :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Miss Spilt

Post by Miss Spilt » Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Kyler wrote:
Miss Spilt wrote:Incidentally, I didn't know it was possible to actually bruise one of your boobs. I was wrong, the left one is black and blue, among a few other spots.
somebody has to say it... :shrug:

No pics, didn't happen! :harhar:
Well I can't just let that one go, perhaps we'll see if my blackberry cooperates and lets go of the photo :wink:

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Wed May 05, 2010 6:26 pm

:lurker:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

DAMN DAMN DAMN !!! I lost the top end on klr tensioner bolt loose lots of sand in head, :dry: bottom end so so .bearrings iffy :boohoo: looking for new engine if available ? :peep: dealer said 1500-2k to rebuild :frustrated: :rant: i was right on the money :dirtdog: DAMN DAMN DAMN . other half drained gas out for generator in winter and must have pulled carb loose from intake. :salute: cant blame her i should have doubble checked carb myself thats why the klr kept stalling in the river she was drinking alot of water. :freakey: again DAMN. :huh: thanks greg jr mule and jay for coming and getting are asses you guys saved the day. thanks again.
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior » Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 pm

401dan wrote:DAMN DAMN DAMN !!! I lost the top end on klr tensioner bolt loose lots of sand in head, :dry: bottom end so so .bearrings iffy :boohoo: looking for new engine if available ? :peep: dealer said 1500-2k to rebuild :frustrated: :rant: i was right on the money :dirtdog: DAMN DAMN DAMN . other half drained gas out for generator in winter and must have pulled carb loose from intake. :salute: cant blame her i should have doubble checked carb myself thats why the klr kept stalling in the river she was drinking alot of water. :freakey: again DAMN. :huh: thanks greg jr mule and jay for coming and getting are asses you guys saved the day. thanks again.
Can you rebuild the motor yourself? Are parts hard to find for that bike?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX

TomN

Post by TomN » Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks all it was a good time! I was the guy on the KLX camping with the 2 SM guys.

zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 am

hey 401 dan, dirt first in essex is reasonable in cost, they rebuilt an xt 350 for me for 700 bucks, that was about 3 years ago , good luck with the repairs

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

Dirt First was the only decent shop I knew of here in Baltimore. Unfortunately Andy (the owner) moved out to California and closed up shop this past year. I heard rumors that another employee was going to take over the business, but I don't think anything ever came of that.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Thu May 06, 2010 11:23 am

Here's a link to all my full size pics from the reunion is anybody wants any.

http://tonybialek.smugmug.com/Events/DA ... 1412_UCQBj