I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

International Motorcycle Show in DC...

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Re: International Motorcycle Show in DC...

Post by hondahawkrider »

the dude himself wrote:
Kyler wrote:
hondahawkrider wrote:we got a time yet .... :shrug:
TDH and Bucho - what time do you want to meet and which park/ride? What time do we want to meet at the show Friday?
I work from home, can basically leave whenever, and the wife is working late that night so it doesn't matter what time I return either. :bandit:
I'm off on Fri's so anytime works for me... Depending upone the time .. I might be or have been there for a bit... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Okay Ken, I guess whenever you want to get going (get out of work) we can head down and pick up the Dude.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Okay Ken, I guess whenever you want to get going (get out of work) we can head down and pick up the Dude.
should we plan on meeting at the show at 6:00 PM? what is it, an hour or so there by metro from Shandy Grove? pickup Dude at 4:45?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sounds about right.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

Now that my building is condemned and I'm basically homeless, give me a call when you're leaving Middletown and I'll tell you what Panera I'm holed up in. I'll probably just end up meeting you at the Shady Grove Metro - $5 to park all day and not get harassed about working from my car.

Ken, emailed you my numbers.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The plan is to meet at the show at 6:00 PM this Friday. Don't let the fact that it is lady's night influence your decisions! :brows:

Those going down from Fredneck are welcome to ride with me 'n Bucho. We plan on meeting the dude himself at the Shandy Grove at 5:00 PM.

Dude - what is your situation? Got the flood under control? Need a ride?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kyler wrote:The plan is to meet at the show at 6:00 PM this Friday. Don't let the fact that it is lady's night influence your decisions! :brows:

Those going down from Fredneck are welcome to ride with me 'n Bucho. We plan on meeting the dude himself at the Shandy Grove at 5:00 PM.

Tomorrow is the show!

Jason - you meeting us there at 6?

Phil - I'll be at your house around 4:30

Dude - you meeting us at the metro?
Ken
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Kyler wrote:
Kyler wrote:The plan is to meet at the show at 6:00 PM this Friday. Don't let the fact that it is lady's night influence your decisions! :brows:

Tomorrow is the show!

I be downtown by 6 if not before... Dad and I are taking the Saab to Leesburg in the AM to get the motor pulled for the rebuild... Then it's back home to MD... Once I am done and back.. I will head downtown...

1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

Kyler wrote:

Tomorrow is the show!

Any chance you can pick me up? I'm back in my place. Also.... while you folks are here... could I get some help pulling a trailer out of my garage? :peep:

I'm heading down 6am Saturday to pick up my 950 SE!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

the dude himself wrote:Any chance you can pick me up? I'm back in my place. Also.... while you folks are here... could I get some help pulling a trailer out of my garage? :peep:

I'm heading down 6am Saturday to pick up my 950 SE!
Yup - I'll call tomorrow
Ken