I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Jersey Design

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mullethead774
DAMN Wanabe

Re: DAMN Jersey Design

Post by mullethead774 »

Cost is no object. Put mine on Boom Boom's oreder. :rayof:
Where'd the light go?
'05 YZ250
'02 KLR650
'01 Sprint RS
'02 CR80 #1 grandson's
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Boom Boom wrote: Can we get a $$$ figure on this so we can get some ordering done???
Great job Grady :cheers:

I don't know whats needed for a quote. Maybe Al or Ken can chime in on this, as I think they have talked with the printers.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:
Boom Boom wrote: Can we get a $$$ figure on this so we can get some ordering done???
Great job Grady :cheers:

I don't know whats needed for a quote. Maybe Al or Ken can chime in on this, as I think they have talked with the printers.
go back to the M&M website, make sure you used the colors the list

http://www.mmsportswear.com/pages/customjerseys.html

then we send them the file with quantities for a quote. I just noticed they will mix colors for $50 per color.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Here's what M&M said about Al's design
Our artist said your artwork is great, your photoshop/illustrator files give us the best resolution, not sure what program you created the design in but from the pdf file you sent we should have no problems doing the digital sublimation design as long as the image sizing and colors do not require changing.. He said you will also have to outline the fonts so we don't have to find and down load them. The ball park price quote I send of $50-$55. per jersey is still good. If you need to reduce the price we can always make changes to the garment to accommodate that.
Grady - finish your design and send it to me and I'll send it along for a quote
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I sent them a rough copy of what I had so far, along with a few questions I had. I don't have illustrator, and I hardly can use photoshop. For the final rendering, I think we'll still need Al's help. As I said before, I don't really know what I'm doing, I just play around with it.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Here's the latest from M&M
I got a new design from Tony Bialek, his design needs to be sublimation also, but has sewn in side panels and last names I will work on the quote but it will be more, sorry.
Ken
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

customsportsgear.com quoted me $62 each for full custom sublimation printing unlimted colors, names and numbers. She also mentioned that it would be less for semi custom, which means using one of there templates, picking colors and adding our logo, names and numbers.

I'll be curious how M&M's price compares.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I just spoke with Ivan from Custom Sports gear, and he said they could do $55 each with unique names (and numbers if wanted) since our design is simple. Also they don't have a minimum order and will keep our design on file so that future members, or those that don't order on the first batch and then get jealous and want one, will still be able to get one. They would be printed on 100% moisture wicking micro yarn polyester. If we want sewn in mesh on the sides, then they would be $62 ea. (they only have black mesh)
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Yep, you're right, I'll need to provide Illustrator files, but I can do that given what I've seen so far.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

If we go with Custom Sports gear they only offer black mesh for the side venting (if we want venting) They also offer two styles of jersey, one with the standard "tail" like most motocross jerseys, or ones with no tail more like a paintball jersey style. I'm still waiting to hear from M&M on a few questions, so while waiting I played with a few ideas given what CSG offers. Do we want venting? If so would you all prefer straight black mesh to the main jersey color, or a fade? Or should we just stick to the original design, keep the trim brown and not worry about mesh venting. I think M&M can print on the mesh and make it the dark brown like in the original, I just have to hear back from them.

Speak up people, I'm the worlds worst decision maker. :wallbash: As of right now, it looks like either company can do our design for about $60-$65 each with our names. CSG can do them without venting for $55 each. I'm just waiting to find out how future orders will work, and if graphics are scaled to the size jersey. I hate when the little guys have a big logo, then us big guys get the same size logo on our stuff and it looks tiny. :fitz:
I also added a litle drop shadow to make the tracks pop.

Black mesh with fade (paintball style)

straight black mesh (standard motocross)