DAMN Winter Get Together - Feb 5 (Saturday)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN Winter Get Together - Feb 5 (Saturday)

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:
Kyler wrote::shrug:
I feel the same way :dry:. Should we try something different? Maybe just meet somewhere? I think we would need a fair amount of poeple to make it worth making dinner and getting a hall. I`m game for what ever you need.
I think it is all set but haven't heard a word from the others. I handed off food to Bucho and awards to Grady.

any news folks?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'm game for whatever. I guess it really depends on how many people we expect. If less then 20 or so, just meeting @ a bar or resturant might be easiest. I'm sure most could accommodate with just a little notice.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I'm not trying to change anything. We have - attendees (22 adults + 6 kids + 5?)

was just wondering what needs to be done to help keep this moving.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

You got any places out there with a good buffett-style dinner. Around here we have a Golden Corral, and they could easily accomodate a group this size without breaking the bank.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

The hall is free and we will ask for a few bucks for food.

I thought it would be nice to have our own space, watch our slideshow, dirtbike vids, plenty of space for any kids to run arpund screaming...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Sounds good!
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

BigBird's humble residence is close to Bucho's church and is available for the after party.

As Kyler and Bucho know, it is nothing fancy but has room for a good sized group. We had about 40 here for NYE.

We'll be glad to throw in a couple of cases of good beer and several bottles of wine and a couple of bags of chips we have left over from our NYE party.

Address is 6601 Jefferson Blvd.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

[quote="Boom BoomThat sounds good to me. :thumbup:
I can scratch getting a room and have my better half be the DD to drive me home. This would save us having to find a bar after the dinner gathering.
Would also open the option for those wanting to just show up and hangout for a couple cold ones and some bench racing :kumbaya:[/quote]

Boom Boom - I wouldn't want your sweetie to miss out on the free beer/wine - so why don't you two just bring your PJs and plan to stay over at the BigBird residence in our spare bedroom upstairs!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

BigBird wrote:BigBird's humble residence is close to Bucho's church and is available for the after party.

As Kyler and Bucho know, it is nothing fancy but has room for a good sized group. We had about 40 here for NYE.

We'll be glad to throw in a couple of cases of good beer and several bottles of wine and a couple of bags of chips we have left over from our NYE party.

Address is 6601 Jefferson Blvd.
That sounds good to me. :thumbup:
I can scratch getting a room and have my better half be the DD to drive me home. This would save us having to find a bar after the dinner gathering.
Would also open the option for those wanting to just show up and hangout for a couple cold ones and some bench racing :kumbaya:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

I will cook whatever! Just decide on something already!!! :freakey: