2007 Husqvarna TE 450 S O L D !!

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
FourStroke

2007 Husqvarna TE 450 S O L D !!

Post by FourStroke »

S O L D !! :cry:

2007 Husqvarna TE 450. Runs Great. Approximately 2,000 miles. Speedometer is broken. JD jet kit installed. Make an offer!
Last edited by FourStroke on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2007 Husqvarna TE 450

Post by Boom Boom »

Sure purdy................
These are great bikes for anyone looking for a street legal dirt bike.
I have a 510 and it has not given me any issues at all.
Good luck with the sale.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I think this has Code written all over it!

Dood - here's your new wheels!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

would have to sell the strom to buy that. :dry: And while it's more then extremely tempting, I would shoot myself in the foot doing so because then my distance trips would cease.

Come on lotto :wallbash:

Of course there's another option... Fourstroke can sponsor me doing rally by giving me his bike :thumbup: :harhar:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Nice bike! [drool/]
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

code wrote:would have to sell the strom to buy that. :dry: And while it's more then extremely tempting, I would shoot myself in the foot doing so because then my distance trips would cease.

Come on lotto :wallbash:

Of course there's another option... Fourstroke can sponsor me doing rally by giving me his bike :thumbup: :harhar:
Bring me the title to the strom & you can take home the husky's title.

Sorry, can't afford to sponsor myself alone you. :lol2:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

FourStroke wrote:Bring me the title to the strom & you can take home the husky's title.

Bring it to you? Come on now... my speedo' works at least. Would that be farkled or farkless? Farkeld.. I'd have to say you'd have to throw in a lil' more :lol2: Honestly, you do not know how tempted I am.

Am I wrong in assuming you can get street tires for this, and how easy would it be to get a separate set of wheels altogether? Spendy? How do you think it would handle commuting on 70, 100 or 695? Just curious.
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

code wrote:
FourStroke wrote:Bring me the title to the strom & you can take home the husky's title.

Bring it to you? Come on now... my speedo' works at least. Would that be farkled or farkless? Farkeld.. I'd have to say you'd have to throw in a lil' more :lol2: Honestly, you do not know how tempted I am.

Am I wrong in assuming you can get street tires for this, and how easy would it be to get a separate set of wheels altogether? Spendy? How do you think it would handle commuting on 70, 100 or 695? Just curious.
It wouldn't do very well on any highway. Changing the gearing & tires would help. You probably want a more street oriented dual sport for commuting.
FourStroke

Post by FourStroke »

Bump!

Make Offer!
Last edited by FourStroke on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmar
DAMN Wanabe

Post by dmar »

Hope you can still ride with us in the future, we need a cecil county guide. :ride: Maybe you can get another honda 650L.
06 klx250s(300)
04 fz6 sport tour