FREE!

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

FREE!

Post by Rut Row »

Yes, I said FREE!

All you have to do is come and get it. This is a barely used utility room clothes rack cleverly disguised as a recumbent exercise bike! :deal:

It also doubles as a cat bed and back support bag storage rack :brows:

Better yet, not only is it shaped as a exercise bike, it actually functions as an exercise bike! What will they think of next :screwy:

Less than 2 years old. Extensively used as a clothes rack, rarely used as an exercise bike.

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Re: FREE!

Post by chasbo »

Nah! Keep it and train for the rest of the winter. By July you will be ready for the Tour De' France!
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Handlebars look a little bent. Did the front end wash-out on you in a corner and now you're afraid to ride it? :lol2:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

chasbo wrote:Nah! Keep it and train for the rest of the winter. By July you will be ready for the Tour De' France!
:bull: :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

I may know of someone who wants to find one of these. A friend from back in school wants one for her mom who has MS and needs to get more exercise since she can't get out with this weather..... I'll let you know soon as she gets back to me.
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

21783mike wrote:I may know of someone who wants to find one of these. A friend from back in school wants one for her mom who has MS and needs to get more exercise since she can't get out with this weather..... I'll let you know soon as she gets back to me.
MS did you say? Team RAMS (Rally Against MS) will deliver at no charge (I'm assuming delivery location is reasonable local) if someone will help me get it downstairs and into the truck.
Ken
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:
21783mike wrote:I may know of someone who wants to find one of these. A friend from back in school wants one for her mom who has MS and needs to get more exercise since she can't get out with this weather..... I'll let you know soon as she gets back to me.
MS did you say? Team RAMS (Rally Against MS) will deliver at no charge (I'm assuming delivery location is reasonable local) if someone will help me get it downstairs and into the truck.
Nice plug :thumbup:
JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed »

RAMS eh? How can I participate?
code wrote:
Kyler wrote:
Nice plug :thumbup:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

JaxObsessed wrote:RAMS eh? How can I participate?
Join facebook then click this link...
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

Yo peoples...

this extraordinary and innovative clothes storage device is still available - Mike's person doesn't want it. Any takers out there?
Ken